1. Listening to Feel Good, Inc., what literary character does Tuy make reference to?
2. What is the significance of the red tint on the main character’s boots?
3. What is the only phrase repeated verbatim by a character in the novel?
4. What is special about all the names of the school children in Hamza?
5. Name the three relativistic events in the novel which occur simultaneously.
6. Why does Walker’s tat have those particular RAGE lyrics?
7. What point does the main character not get about his 19 Hijackers poem?
Submit answers to KF Final Exam by 11/31/2016 and win a prize!